Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Almost "fully cooked"!

36 week outfits
Woah, now that I look at this - that yellow shirt makes me look like I'm smuggling a watermelon or basketball under there.  The non-maternity hand-me-up white cardigan from my little sister probably doesn't help anything either. Sorry to anyone I offended! It's also starting to get pretty cold out - especially at 7:30 am when we leave the house which means cardigans, boots, sweaters, and my favorite - scarves! Hooray! 

I've been on a baking kick the last three weeks months. Apple crisp, apple turnovers, muffins, cupcakes, pies, anything sweet. My mom gifted an awesome donut tray (didn't know they were so specific and so incredible) so I tried out a pumpkin donut recipe I found on Pinterest tonight after dinner.  Instead of butter dipping and cinnamon sugar dusting, I put a little melted milk chocolate on top and they are uh-mazing. Try 'em out if you're pregnant or not!  Original recipe here.

Yes, please!
On Sunday, a friend took some photos of our family before baby gets here. They turned out adorable - here are some sneak peeks she posted, I can't wait to see the rest!  If you're a CT local, check out her page (here) - some great deals going on because she's trying to build her portfolio and buy some new equipment.  

Thank you, Shannon! 

Love this boy.

Handsome little man. 

Weeeeee!

What a face!
Sunset silhouette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment