Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jersey Shore

[Insert fist pump here]   It's running tiiiiiiiiiiiiime....

Think any of them will be running too?
Welp, it's on the calendar.  I registered for a half marathon this spring, in 14 weeks. My sister, Amie, and I will be running the RunAPalooza! Jersey Shore Half Marathon beginning in Asbury Park on April 21st. (Interested in signing up too? Here you go!)

I always say I just need to put races on the calendar, it gives just that much more motivation and inspiration - to know a race is looming in the distance.... even 98 days away. 

I just put together my training plan, and will figure out the best way to post it on here sometime next week. First run tomorrow (pending how O is feeling - long story) is supposed to be 6 miles. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment